If your account was suspended, a hold was placed due to suspicious account activity. Your profile and photos will be saved, but you will not be able to use the site, and other users will not be able to view your profile. Messages sent to your account will be received, but cannot be accessed unless the suspension is fully reviewed and granted by Customer Support. Reasons for account suspension can include:
- Reports by other users about your profile or conduct
- Abusive, vulgar, or sexually explicit language
- Asking for money upfront or in advance of your date
- Using our site as a means to escorting - Using our site to promote, solicit, or engage in prostitution
- Promoting or advertising a business - Selling pictures, videos, or cam sessions
- Soliciting passwords, bank information, or other personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Posting any false, misleading, or inaccurate content about yourself and/or your profile - Having multiple active accounts
- Creating a profile if you are under the age of 18
- Posting or sending material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, and/or soliciting personal information from anyone under 18
- You have disputed a payment
Note: We reserve the right to suspend accounts for reasons outlined in our terms and conditions.
Reach out to us at support@sugarbook if you need to restore your account.