Diamonds are a kind of rating points which show Sugarbook and its Members your overall contribution to the application and to the community. They serve as some sort of a “prestige” level for our users. To the extent allowed by the Sugarbook application, a user may get diamonds while going live, creating User Content, communicating with other Members, getting in-app achievements, etc. Sugarbook may encourage users to communicate with other Members and share their emotions by rewarding their efforts. When a user reaches a certain level of diamonds, a user may claim a reward. Please note that:
- Diamonds are not in-app, virtual or real objects of value, they have no value themselves;
- A user may not interact with diamonds, they are just like a rating scale;
- Diamonds are not a remuneration themselves; they are a graphical representation of a user’s efforts in the application;
- Once a reward is claimed, a diamonds quantity decreases to avoid fraud and doubled requests.
- Sugarbook reserves the right to review your Diamonds performance and holds the final discretion to approve your Diamonds cash-out request.
- Based on the Diamonds’ performance, we will apply a 50/50 rule to the Caller if the amount of Standby Diamonds is significantly more than Successfully Earned Diamonds.