Sugarbook reserves the right (but has no obligation) to reward your efforts in using the application. When considering about a reward, we may take into account (a) your streams’ quality and duration, the number of viewers to be engaged into or interested in the streaming, the ways that viewers react and respond to your streams, viewers’ spam reports; (b) time of your activity in the application; c) number of publications, stories, photos, etc. that you have published; (d) gifts that you received and in-app achievements that you get and (e) any other criteria that Sugarbook finds important.
When claiming for reward, the Member may choose a type of a reward: (a) a money reward; (b) an access to in-app features, or other reward to be shown in the relevant area of the application. The following rules are applied to the Member who requests a reward:
- Members shall claim for a reward via the relevant section of the application and only when they have enough points of rating (diamonds);
You may also lose your right for reward (whether accrued or to be accrued) if you violate any of the conditions of the Agreement, applicable law or if you delete your profile. Sugarbook is entitled to appoint a third party to process a reward payment. If such payment is received by you from a third party, Sugarbook's payment obligation hereunder shall be considered properly fulfilled.
Members shall be responsible for and bear their own taxes, fees, costs and expenses resulting from the negotiation, preparation, execution and performance of any of Sugarbook’s documents and the transactions contemplated hereby, including, without limitation, fees and disbursements of legal counsels, financial institutions, including banks, payment systems etc.
None of the provisions stated above shall constitute:
- Sugarbook’s obligation to pay you a salary or any regular payments;
- Sugarbook’s obligation to pay you any fee, reward, remuneration, reimbursement where Sugarbook does not directly notify you about that;
- Your right to determine a fee amount, remuneration criteria, frequency or means of payments to be made by Sugarbook;
- Your right to request reward in advance;
- Your right to dispute the amount of a reward or way it is to be paid;